2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a little fun with mine in an open field this evening...just bought it on Monday so it was the first time throwing mud in it and man oh man it was fun...much more fun than my old king ranch I had!! I went straight from the field to the car wash lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cobra1832

Reaction score
Hi Blood, I'm sure you're busy but if you have a minute could I get a status on this order? Thanks in advance!
Dealer Code: 11D040
Order Code: N003
Priority 1 (I believe…)

Thanks,
Mike

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood, I'm sure you're busy but if you have a minute could I get a status on this order? Thanks in advance!
Dealer Code: 11D040
Order Code: N003
Priority 1 (I believe…)

Thanks,
Mike

1FTFW1R6XEFA74357
1/27 build

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... its week 15...

Blood, could you give this puppy a check for me?

Dealer Sales Code is 71106
Dealer P&A Code is 08393
Order number is 9703

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well... its week 15...

Dealer P&A Code is 08393
Order number is 9703

Does your dealer give u any info on your truck

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Well... its week 15...

Dealer P&A Code is 08393
Order number is 9703

Does your dealer give u any info on your truck?

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your dealer give u any info on your truck

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Does your dealer give u any info on your truck?

One would think.... LMAO! Those idiots are like bleeding a stone! I wanna ************ them in the **** everytime I talk to them.

Ryan just wants a truck :(

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15 weeks ? hope mine dosent run that long. You would think ford would build that truck asap noing the freaking thing is sold ,dont understand the way things run in detroit couldnt run my company that way and stay alive.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15 weeks ? hope mine dosent run that long. You would think ford would build that truck asap noing the freaking thing is sold ,dont understand the way things run in detroit couldnt run my company that way and stay alive.

In my case... the dealer told me 6-8 weeks till delivery when I went and ordered it on September 29. Mid November came and passed. And when I ask them WTF was going on it was, "Oh, we didnt have allocation. Should be here the end of January." Which pissed me off because if they would have been honest with me, I would have purchased elsewhere. But in December with them saying end of January... I figured theres no point in getting my money back, going elsewhere, and starting from scratch. But it the Order hasnt been pulled by now.... then I dont see anyway they'll have the truck here as promised. We're gonna have a serious convo and I'll either cancel the order or they'll grant me some concessions either price wise or some other way (mid perch adjustment, free extended warranty... something).