2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was getting you and bomar mixed up. he was the one from san diego who ran out of time so he wasnt able to stop in at my shop. enjoying your truck?

Bomar

Reaction score
Yep, I picked mine up today as well. Then had a nice long drive back home to San Diego.

Also, the guy that picked me up from the airport talked about someone earlier in the week doing donuts in the field next to the dealership in their brand new Raptor!

Finally, here is the first picture of the truck. Don't worry I have already purchased the black "reflector" for the back of the mirror as I know how much everyone hates the yellow reflectors!

Attachments

• New Truck.jpg
    New Truck.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 45

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i was getting you and bomar mixed up. he was the one from san diego who ran out of time so he wasnt able to stop in at my shop. enjoying your truck?

Yeah I got back to pismo in the evening and started putting some things on it, like the stubby, the reflector delete, and today ill put on the mrbp turndown.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
didnt know you were in pismo. my parents live in ag. we go to the dunes quite often. with just the quads lately, but the truck will go out again.

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up yesterday!

Attachments

• 2014Raptor.jpg
    2014Raptor.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 58