2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood! It's been a month or so since I last checked so hoping now that there's some good news out there

2014 SCAB
Order # F821
Dealer # F48101
Priority 10
Order Date: 08/20/2013

Thanks in advance!

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help Blood!! Happy to say I'm picking up my 2014 after work today!! I know, I know... pics or it didn't happen. New 2014 SE thread with pictures coming soon.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey blood, here is a picture of the email i got from my dealer. i dont really need to ask you to track the vehicle, but was wondering on maybe some insight as to how to go about understanding this. the dealer has been really good about keeping me updated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Crazyc

Reaction score
Have to love MI. Open weekend of Deer season. Yes it is a holiday.

Can't hold that against them. Kansas rifle opens Dec 4th so I'm taking vacation rest of that week to blast me a couple.

The dealer I originally ordered from called me today and said he'd do $900 over invoice and probably get a Vin next week. I said I'll take it. Much better than $500 under MSRP and I get to keep my business local.

Not the best deal but not a long wait either.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey blood, here is a picture of the email i got from my dealer. i dont really need to ask you to track the vehicle, but was wondering on maybe some insight as to how to go about understanding this. the dealer has been really good about keeping me updated.

The next line that will show up will say produced
Released from plant
Then it will say which ramp it's parked at for shipment
Awaiting shipment with an ETA

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think so. i think it has to mean something else because the last update from my dealer has my truck sitting in indiana at a canadian railway company or something like that. at least i hope so. hopefully the big man blood will fill me in on what that means.