2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys i do feel much relief, seems good not to bitch and moan anymore, i just hope the shipping dosent take months. You guys have been great with support thanks again now i can start buying some goodies.

muckrakerred

Reaction score
My truck has finally left Dearborn!

Ordered 10/24/13
Built 02/19/14
Shipped on CN on 04/24/14

It took a call from the dealership to the CN (Canadian National Railways) rep to get some action. (I was told by the dealer that Burlington Northern had things so screwed up that Ford turned to CN - does that track with what others are hearing?). I was amazed when the CN rep promised to get the truck picked up and loaded within 24 hours of the call and it happened! Thank you CN!

It now looks like the truck will be at the dealer sometime during the second week of May - 6.5 months after ordering. Happy beyond words.... :gr_grin:

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, congrats on the good news! How did you find out about the ship date AND carrier? Did the dealer get that info for you?