2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am checking on this for someone else that just ordered a raptor last week. I called SVT and was told it was scheduled the week of April 14th, WTF!
Does it have a VIN yet?

Dealer: F16510
Order: 0200
Pri: 10

Seriously???? com'on........

D

Deleted member 12951

Seriously???? com'on........

Yeah I am dumb founded too. He said he was having some strings pulled at Ford. He really is a high-end client (multi-millionaire) and when he told me that, I told him NO WAY. He is also getting the Hennessey 600 package and knows John personally. When I called SVT and found out this shit, I was like WTF! Unbelievable but guess it does matter who you know.....

Harley

Reaction score
Sorry for this rant, I know it has been all posted before.......

Spoke with Regional Rep today and she told me, My truck that had been sitting in Dearborn since Feb 6 probably has not moved. The last update was March 15 which said it was in transit. But with no further updates she is guessing it has not moved. Of course she went with the bad weather caused the delays. I could see a couple day delay but not months of a delay. Everyone I know in the Midwest said the winter was a tough one but no one missed more than one day of work due to the weather.

But here is my real problem. I asked to speak to her boss about the extreme delay and she refused to give me anyone's name, phone number or email address. She told me that Ford has a contract with the dealership not me. I have the right to cancel my order anytime. Not sure what the deal is with Ford but they better hope Chevy or Dodge never comes out with anything like the Raptor.

To end the conversation the rep was unable to give me any type of ETA but did say working with UPS and the shippers they have told her they should be caught up by the end of April. Still blows my mind.

Again sorry for rant.

D

Deleted member 12951

I am checking on this for someone else that just ordered a raptor last week. I called SVT and was told it was scheduled the week of April 14th, WTF!
Does it have a VIN yet?

Disregard this request. I just got more info and got his VIN already.....

D

Deleted member 12951

Spoke with Regional Rep today and she told me, My truck that had been sitting in Dearborn since Feb 6 probably has not moved. The last update was March 15 which said it was in transit. But with no further updates she is guessing it has not moved. Of course she went with the bad weather caused the delays. I could see a couple day delay but not months of a delay. Everyone I know in the Midwest said the winter was a tough one but no one missed more than one day of work due to the weather.

But here is my real problem. I asked to speak to her boss about the extreme delay and she refused to give me anyone's name, phone number or email address. She told me that Ford has a contract with the dealership not me. I have the right to cancel my order anytime. Not sure what the deal is with Ford but they better hope Chevy or Dodge never comes out with anything like the Raptor.

To end the conversation the rep was unable to give me any type of ETA but did say working with UPS and the shippers they have told her they should be caught up by the end of April. Still blows my mind.

Again sorry for rant.

I hear you man. I ran into the same thing. I asked for a supervisor and was told no too. I contacted Public Relations and got no where. I did finally get the case escalated and spoke with the supervisor but that ended up being a waste of time. That guy called me, we spoke once and even after several emails and voicemails, he never ever called me back. The whole process was a waste of time. I told public relations a mouth full after that but probably doesn't matter to them.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No change - "Unscheduled - Clean"

:banghead:

Does it have a VIN yet?

WHAT?!!!!!!!! :Frustrated:

Yeah I am dumb founded too. He said he was having some strings pulled at Ford. He really is a high-end client (multi-millionaire) and when he told me that, I told him NO WAY. He is also getting the Hennessey 600 package and knows John personally. When I called SVT and found out this shit, I was like WTF! Unbelievable but guess it does matter who you know.....

IDGAF how much $ he has or who he knows, thats COMPLETE ******* BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Again sorry for rant.

I can see how the weather was a BIG issue, but you should have had your truck delivered by now. :wtf2:

Disregard this request. I just got more info and got his VIN already.....

UN ******* BELIEVABLE!
:fca5278d:

:throw:

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called dealer today to see whats up? Wanted to talk to the big boss said he was busy would call me back in 10-20 min. No call back. Kiss my ass and give me my deposit back scum bags.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called dealer today to see whats up? Wanted to talk to the big boss said he was busy would call me back in 10-20 min. No call back. Kiss my ass and give me my deposit back scum bags.

Call them back again before they close. Keep on them every hour on the hour til you get an answer. Be firm with them The owner needs to know whats going on and how disgusting you've been treated

PM sent

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
Hey Blood could I bug for an update, (if there is one) on my truck please?

Ordered on 2/15
Order #2151
Dealer Code- 23W269
DORA- 3-3

Last time you checked for me it was a priority 19. If it is still does that mean customers with priority 10 would get theirs sooner?

Thanks