2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keamg5

Reaction score
Keamg5, I ordered from the same dealer on Oct 21 and had order #V152. I received notification from the dealer on Feb 3 with a VIN and build week of Feb 24th. I had pri 16, so you should be hearing something soon. I hope this helps.

Last time I spoke with them there was one more order in front of me.That 4 to 6 months is looking a lot like 6 months..

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello blood new guy here could u please check this one for me, been about 6 weeks Dealer#11w544 Order#0001 Thank-you

pri10

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Hey Blood if you wouldn't mind...

1FTFW1ET1DFC21062

On edit:
Pretty sure that has to be the wrong one as that is pulling up a 2013 EB Supercrew...

57V471 Is my dealer code but I wouldn't imagine you can view all their orders without an order code can you? I'm pretty sure I'm the only Raptor order, I'll have to talk to my dealership monday it looks like.

not a valid vin # and dealer # only shows a couple lincolns.
whats the dealer name?

ninjazed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning Blood,
I have a different type of order question for you please. I cancelled my order from my original dealer when the February delivery they promised me obviously wasn't going to happen. I ended up getting my deposit back and I found an almost identical clone sitting on another dealers lot. I got my deposit back and bought the in-stock Raptor. Now just for curiosity I checked the original order yesterday and it appears to be heading for a mid-March build week. I thought that customer orders were cancelled when a customer backs out before an order is pulled? I'm wondering why the dealer is still going to order the truck as I configured it when the original sales manager demanded a rather large down payment because he said "I won't be able to move a white SCab in this area". Just Wondering. Any insight Blood? Thanks.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would guess they will be able to sell it with no problem at all. These things are in such demand I can't imagine any dealer cancel an order with an allocation. It will be interesting to follow it to see when you would have gotten it though.

D

Deleted member 12951

Its all a crock. They probably would prefer you cancel so they can sell it at MSRP when it arrives. They got the allocation for one because a customers name was attached to the order, that doesn't count towards their stock allocation.

Sent using Tapatalk