2014 order guide yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raw Horsepower

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from someone at BlueOval
"The 2014 F-150 Unscheduled Order Bank is due to open this week with the 2014 F-150 Order Guide expected to be released to dealers by Wednesday. I'll upload the order guide as soon as it's available."

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good on you

This is from someone at BlueOval
"The 2014 F-150 Unscheduled Order Bank is due to open this week with the 2014 F-150 Order Guide expected to be released to dealers by Wednesday. I'll upload the order guide as soon as it's available."

stay on it! we can see if there are any real changes that aren't color related.

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said same thing.... uggg. I know the link says Aug 12th is open order date but....The original date for 2014 orders was Aug 19th (Back in March), which also is in line with what the Ford rep told my dealer a few weeks ago and also matches up with the rumors on blueoval regarding the order guide coming out tomorrow (14th).

I can't wait to be able to contribute more to this site other than "my dealer said he can't take my order yet"!! I don't want to even start talking mods till I at least have an order in!!