2013 Raptor Rear shock mount Failure (fox 3.0)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are from LGE/CTS in San Dimas CA.

Yes sir!

The shock mounts are designed to keep your shock in place, and prevent them from shearing or tearing loose. Basically, what has happened here, is what we're trying to prevent. Because no one wants to have to deal with that.

Here are the links to the products on the website:

Upper/Lower Mount Package Deal: Raptor Products : Baja Raptor Upper and Lower Shock Mount Package | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Lower Mounts Only: Suspension : Lower shock mount Plates | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Upper Mounts Only: Suspension : Baja Raptor Upper shock mounts | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Photos of Shock Mounts installed (go to page 2):
Baja Forged Products | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

You can get these mounts powdercoated if you would like as well.

You can order on the website, send me a PM, or give us a call at (909)-599-2228!

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes sir!

The shock mounts are designed to keep your shock in place, and prevent them from shearing or tearing loose. Basically, what has happened here, is what we're trying to prevent. Because no one wants to have to deal with that.

Here are the links to the products on the website:

Upper/Lower Mount Package Deal: Raptor Products : Baja Raptor Upper and Lower Shock Mount Package | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Lower Mounts Only: Suspension : Lower shock mount Plates | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Upper Mounts Only: Suspension : Baja Raptor Upper shock mounts | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Photos of Shock Mounts installed (go to page 2):
Baja Forged Products | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

You can get these mounts powdercoated if you would like as well.

You can order on the website, send me a PM, or give us a call at (909)-599-2228!

The LGE/CTS mounts are great! We installed them on WorldTours truck.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe the upper reinforcement needs to be welded on to be functional...?

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Also, I checked on my truck and the bracket is fully welded.
The failed one in the picture is welded only two third.
And the failure is of the cross member not the bracket.
The reinforcement piece should be on the bottom to combat that.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

One more thing:
I would like to see upper and lower mounts that would relocate the chocks pivot points about 2 to 2 1/2" higher to get the lower mount out of harms way.

customtruckshop

LGE-CTS Motorsports
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they can be bolted or welded. I chose bolted.

Yup! They can be bolted or welded on, whichever suits your taste. They are designed for easy installation. A few minuets of time and simple tools, and you're good to go.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

The LGE/CTS mounts are great! We installed them on WorldTours truck.

You got any pictures of the mount on that bad boy? I'd like to put more pictures on the site :gr_grin: