2013 Ordered... Maybe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
First post (case of beer)... trying to order a 2013 SCREW, dealer is telling me it was placed last week, but I'm skeptical of actually receiving a 2013 based on the wait times I've been reading on here. Still haven't seen the DORA either. Oh well; I'll happily roll over to a 2014 order as soon as that's available if I have to.

Anyway, I'm active mil, deployed, and hoping to have a Raptor waiting for me when I get back. I appreciate all of the knowledge people are sharing on this forum... it's awesome. Thanks for having me.

OP
OP
C

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I did not go through AAFES. I shopped all dealerships on the invoice thread within 500 miles until I found one that could actually order me a 2013 at a decent price ($1000 over invoice). Contacted about 10 on that list, most couldn't order a '13, and some flat-out told me they wouldn't sell anything below MSRP... /shrug.

We'll see what happens!