2013 Delivery Time

How long was it from Stated mfgr date on window sticker until actual delivery?

• Less than 1 week

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 1 week to less than 2 weeks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 2 weeks to less than 3 weeks

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 3 weeks to less than 4 weeks

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 4 weeks to less than 5 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 5 weeks to 6 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I don't think they are ever going to delivery it!

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Sept. 17 picked it up Oct. 29

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Didnt see my window sticker before I got it

cobradoc

Reaction score
Mine was built 11/8 made it ti Kansas City by 11/21 been stuck there ever since. I'm in Tulsa hoping today or tomorrow. Been promised every day this week. My original eta was 11/26 then slipped to 11/28...still waiting. SVT says 3 to 6 weeks.

Got it yesterday. Well worth the wait. Love it.

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as my order:
- Built date December 10
- ETA December 17th
...was just screwed today when I checked with SVT. The built date was pushed for "at least December 17th" and ETA "we do not know yet". SVT also told me straight: "dealerships do not know anything and you should not go by their information"....!!!! This is SO MUCH BS!!! I already booked the one-way flight - and now I lost the airfare as ticket was non-refundable - plus screwed up my Holidays and the rest of my travel plans!

By the way - the order was placed on September 13th...Then I read here in another posting about a Zook Motors dealership in PA (including a loooooooooooong damn uncalled story from a buddy of them) that they can get Raptors within less than 45 days...!!!

At this moment I am sooooo pissed - and would better end this note...before saying something I may regret later...!!!

FORD if you read this - YOU ARE ******** A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as my order:
- Built date December 10
- ETA December 17th
...was just screwed today when I checked with SVT. The built date was pushed for "at least December 17th" and ETA "we do not know yet". SVT also told me straight: "dealerships do not know anything and you should not go by their information"....!!!! This is SO MUCH BS!!! I already booked the one-way flight - and now I lost the airfare as ticket was non-refundable - plus screwed up my Holidays and the rest of my travel plans!

By the way - the order was placed on September 13th...Then I read here in another posting about a Zook Motors dealership in PA (including a loooooooooooong damn uncalled story from a buddy of them) that they can get Raptors within less than 45 days...!!!

At this moment I am sooooo pissed - and would better end this note...before saying something I may regret later...!!!

FORD if you read this - YOU ARE ******** A LOT OF PEOPLE!!!

How is Ford ******** a lot of people? An ETA is just an estimate. Did your dealer tell you the truck would be available for you to pick it up on the 17th?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She was built on Oct 25th, sent to shipping on the 26th, and hasn't moved sense..

That makes over 17 weeks sense she was ordered, over 5 weeks sense she was built, and no one knows a ******** thing! My standard answer from everyone I've contacted has been "The status hasn't been updated sense the 26th of Oct, with an ETA of Nov 5th... but your truck hasn't been shipped yet. Call back next week.."

I was told 12-14 weeks max and I would definitely have my truck before winter.. ******* ********!

My God..!!! And you still did not go out :hunter::hunter: yet? Somebody is really BS-ing with you....

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

How is Ford ******** a lot of people? An ETA is just an estimate. Did your dealer tell you the truck would be available for you to pick it up on the 17th?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

No - I disagree with you rap7or! When you make a promise to deliver something...you DAMN KEEP IT!!! Yes I saw in writing from the dealer - DELIVERY DECEMBER 17th...!!!

Here is an option: why not FORD estimates delivery with a 6+ months window...!!! This is not a GAME my friend...this is only BUSINESS!!! No wonder so many people that place orders - give up. And yes I am still VERY pissed!!!

Last edited:

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the bad thing is good guys like Randy get screwed! He has sold over 44 raptors the last two years and Ford has only pulled a couple of his orders!

:flipthebird: FORD

-Greg

aware

Reaction score
Is there anyway to track it after it leaves the factory? I went to Dearborn Rouge factory and watch several Raptors being built. I was told mine was built that day. Who knows if I actually saw mine. FYI all the trucks built 11/26 were built with Harley windshields. I was told they ran out of the normal windshields so they used Harley (an upgrade?)