2013 Delivery Time

How long was it from Stated mfgr date on window sticker until actual delivery?

• Less than 1 week

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 1 week to less than 2 weeks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 2 weeks to less than 3 weeks

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 3 weeks to less than 4 weeks

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 4 weeks to less than 5 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 5 weeks to 6 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I don't think they are ever going to delivery it!

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have ordered AND RECEIVED a 2013, how long was it from the stated mfgr date on your window sticker until delivery?

cobradoc

Reaction score
Mine was built 11/8 made it ti Kansas City by 11/21 been stuck there ever since. I'm in Tulsa hoping today or tomorrow. Been promised every day this week. My original eta was 11/26 then slipped to 11/28...still waiting. SVT says 3 to 6 weeks.

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was stuck in KC for 2 weeks, worse problem with that was my dealership was only 30 miles south of KC.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was born on 10-09. It had an ETA of 10-29, then bumped to 10-31. It was still stuck at the railyard depot in Oklahoma City (115 or so miles from my dealership) on 11-01 so I called and got it lined up to go pick it up and drive it back myself.

Truck had 5.4 miles on it when I got into it.

Mine may or may not have shown up the first week in November on its own if I hadn't complained about it vehemently. Apparently a Dodge train showed up immediately after the Ford one and buried mine ~20 deep. The guy who I signed it out from told me it was a 3 hour pain in the ass for a single vehicle and then told me it was a really nice truck and to enjoy it :)

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She was built on Oct 25th, sent to shipping on the 26th, and hasn't moved sense..

That makes over 17 weeks sense she was ordered, over 5 weeks sense she was built, and no one knows a ******** thing! My standard answer from everyone I've contacted has been "The status hasn't been updated sense the 26th of Oct, with an ETA of Nov 5th... but your truck hasn't been shipped yet. Call back next week.."

I was told 12-14 weeks max and I would definitely have my truck before winter.. ******* ********!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
She was built on Oct 25th, sent to shipping on the 26th, and hasn't moved sense..

That makes over 17 weeks sense she was ordered, over 5 weeks sense she was built, and no one knows a ******** thing! My standard answer from everyone I've contacted has been "The status hasn't been updated sense the 26th of Oct, with an ETA of Nov 5th... but your truck hasn't been shipped yet. Call back next week.."

I was told 12-14 weeks max and I would definitely have my truck before winter.. ******* ********!

that doesnt make any since whatsoever.