2013 Delivery Time

How long was it from Stated mfgr date on window sticker until actual delivery?

• Less than 1 week

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 1 week to less than 2 weeks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 2 weeks to less than 3 weeks

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 3 weeks to less than 4 weeks

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 4 weeks to less than 5 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 5 weeks to 6 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I don't think they are ever going to delivery it!

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keller1

Reaction score
The Bad News:I ordered mine on sept 29 with a prioity 1 status and as of today is still unscheduled :(
The Good News: I found one exactly like I want 300 miles away in SC and am picking it up tomorrow, just did not have beadlocks. At this point I just didnt care anymore.

Fords order system is awful, everyone I have told about it cant belive it. When I worked at Volvo we could order a car and have it to you in 6 weeks and that was from Sweden!

2013 Race red Supercrew-Loaded

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys!!! All this order procesing is just a joke! Ford does not care at all and can say anything. Do we really think they care that some of us are complaining so much waiting for this DAMN truck? Some dealerships get their orders after even less than 45 days when others have customers still waiting more than 4 even 5 months...!!! There is NO system in place. No guaranteed build date, no delivery. It's like gambling...in time...the house always wins! So at this moment - like Randy and many others. I've built my frustration to a level that I can say..I've had enough!

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys!!! All this order procesing is just a joke! Ford does not care at all and can say anything. Do we really think they care that some of us are complaining so much waiting for this DAMN truck? Some dealerships get their orders after even less than 45 days when others have customers still waiting more than 4 even 5 months...!!! There is NO system in place. No guaranteed build date, no delivery. It's like gambling...in time...the house always wins! So at this moment - like Randy and many others. I've built my frustration to a level that I can say..I've had enough!

I agree with this statement. What are you going to do though?

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I called svt yesterday I was told some have waited 6 months! I told him I wouldnt even want the truck anymore, he said yes you would, I said lol you right

I know it sucks but whatever I am trying to be patient. dealer told me straight up when I ordered that he will be collecting social security by the time it comes in

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I called svt yesterday I was told some have waited 6 months! I told him I wouldnt even want the truck anymore, he said yes you would, I said lol you right

I know it sucks but whatever I am trying to be patient. dealer told me straight up when I ordered that he will be collecting social security by the time it comes in

6 months tomorrow. Still no truck.

I bought a Silverado a couple of months ago to drive while I am waiting for the Raptor. Pretty sad when you have to buy a Chevy while you are waiting for your Ford.

This is my first new Ford product. Depending on how it looks when it arrives, it very well could be my last.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 months tomorrow. Still no truck.

I bought a Silverado a couple of months ago to drive while I am waiting for the Raptor. Pretty sad when you have to buy a Chevy while you are waiting for your Ford.

This is my first new Ford product. Depending on how it looks when it arrives, it very well could be my last.

Did you order it from a dealer with an open allocation?