2013 Delivery Time

How long was it from Stated mfgr date on window sticker until actual delivery?

• Less than 1 week

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • 1 week to less than 2 weeks

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 2 weeks to less than 3 weeks

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • 3 weeks to less than 4 weeks

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 4 weeks to less than 5 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 5 weeks to 6 weeks

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I don't think they are ever going to delivery it!

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats ****** up, i wonder whats the hold up

I dunno. I sure hope that this truck is worth the wait. Right now I am thinking that I made a huge mistake. I could have just about bought a new Hemi Ram, plus a spare Hemi Ram for parts. And I could have been driving them for the past 6 mos.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dunno. I sure hope that this truck is worth the wait. Right now I am thinking that I made a huge mistake. I could have just about bought a new Hemi Ram, plus a spare Hemi Ram for parts. And I could have been driving them for the past 6 mos.

Can you cancel your order?

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you cancel your order?

I am sure that I could but at this point it would just be shooting myself in the foot. The truck has been built, and its just a matter of it being shipped to my dealer, and taking delivery. I've waited this long so whats another couple of weeks. I am just very frustrated especially when I see some people getting their trucks in 1.5-2 months. I think that 6-7 months is an OBNOXIOUS amount of time to have to wait.

At the end of the day, it's still just a Ford, not a Ferrari. Even though it is an SVT product, it ain't that fricken special.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, sure did, Marcs! The truck was build 10/31. It has been sitting in Detroit ever since!

That is very strange Speedy. Any unusual options i.e. beadlocks that are holding you back? I am assuming you are getting the standard "3-6 weeks" line from svt.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is very strange Speedy. Any unusual options i.e. beadlocks that are holding you back? I am assuming you are getting the standard "3-6 weeks" line from svt.

No I don't think that it has anything to special. It is a super cab painted ingot silver with the hood graphic, the spray in bedliner tailgate step, moon roof and 801a package.

I get the standard 3-6 week line when I call SVT.

I have called Ford and filed a case claim. Apparently it is set to
Ship early next week. At this point ill believe it when it's safe and
Sound in my garage!!!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered mid February. I was told March or April. The time frame for me is not an issue, my concern is will the truck actually show up? They assured me they have plenty of allocation. I hear stories of dealers taking deposits on trucks that don't show. For now I have to trust them...

rap7or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anyway to track it after it leaves the factory? I went to Dearborn Rouge factory and watch several Raptors being built. I was told mine was built that day. Who knows if I actually saw mine. FYI all the trucks built 11/26 were built with Harley windshields. I was told they ran out of the normal windshields so they used Harley (an upgrade?)

My Raptor windshield has the oval Ford logo above the rear view mirror. I'm not sure if that is a Harley windscreen. Was built on the 29th of Nov.

I thought Raptor windscreens have F-150 at the top?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor is to be built on dec. 17th. That's the week before Christmas and a Monday. Holy shit balls of fire I will be happy if just shows up with three wheels. Makes me nervous hopefully the production line doesn' t have the crackhead uaw workers that government motors does. Not that I buy GM I just saw the news show that showed these guys drinking, and smokin marijuana on their breaks. No wonder they voted for Obama.

Last edited:

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor is to be built on dec. 17th. That's the week before Christmas and a Monday. Holy shit balls of fire I will be happy if just shows up with three wheels. Makes me nervous hopefully the production line doesn' t have the crackhead uaw workers that government motors does. Not that I buy GM I just saw the news show that showed these guys drinking, and smokin marijuana on their breaks. No wonder they voted for Obama.

i drink and smoke marijuana on my breaks. whos obama?

aware

Reaction score
I was at the truck plant on 11/26. All the trucks had Harley stickers on the windshield. Someone told me that they ran out of standard windshields and where building with an upgraded Harley windshield. Something about more noise reduction. I don't know if the tour guide correct or not.