2013 Bullrun Rally - 2012 Raptor SCrew Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree wilson.. every minute counts..
Hell, I even thought about the biobreak issue and doing the external catheter thing with a pass though the floorboard. This way we can keep fully hydrated without worrying about stopping..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Stick to the widemouth bottles. We use them all the time on deployments vs getting up at 2 in the morning and getting dressed and walking 50yds to the nearest porta *****.

Plus your nav can hold the steering wheel for you to ensure you don't spill anything.

I have a big boy bladder and can go at least 5 hours between breaks so I'm not real sure about the catheter thing. I think I'll pass on that. Gatorade bottles will work great. I'm also not sure about holding the wheel while Greg wiz's in a bottle :hidesbehindsofa: I think we just trade places and the co-pilot relieves himself while the driver focuses on driving.

Can you imagine the obituaries? Two men killed during pee induced high-speed accident. Police say there was blood and **** everywhere. Drivers pants down, etc.......

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Her last word was "if I didn't **** in the truck during the snoball 500 and had to squat in the snow. You two yahoos can get your asses out of the truck to **** to."

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

I can stand on the running board and ****. Might slow down the traffic behind us as well.