2012 Raptor Subwoofer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So what options have to be on the truck for this to be included?

I assumed the Sony Nav Radio option would include the subwoofer. Is this correct?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
So what options have to be on the truck for this to be included?

I assumed the Sony Nav Radio option would include the subwoofer. Is this correct?
The premium Sony sound system is included in the Luxury Package. Nav is an additional package and is not required to get the sub.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
indeed, the Lux package includes a 10" 700w sony subwoofer under the rear seat on the passenger side

but also included in the Lux package is: Heated/cooled 10way powered seats, remote start, dual climate control, adjustable pedals, powerfold/heated mirrors, trailer break controls, rearview camera, and garage door opener. So it all and all is a good deal I think

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly the Sony sub is really no big deal. If u like bass u would change it anyway. I got the Sony system and within 3 months I ripped the subs out and dropped in 2-10" sundown audio subs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly the Sony sub is really no big deal. If u like bass u would change it anyway. I got the Sony system and within 3 months I ripped the subs out and dropped in 2-10" sundown audio subs.

Just had my Sony sub replaced under warranty 35945 miles ( just made it!) it was blown. I hope the new one lasts longer but If it goes again I guess I'm gettin an aftermarket one. The dealer said it was a $700 part If the warranty was up! That's a lot of coin for an "ok" sub!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just had my Sony sub replaced under warranty 35945 miles ( just made it!) it was blown. I hope the new one lasts longer but If it goes again I guess I'm gettin an aftermarket one. The dealer said it was a $700 part If the warranty was up! That's a lot of coin for an "ok" sub!

Yikes what a rip off. I got 2-10's in a custom box for less than $500

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is no way that the stock sub is 700 watts. More like 70. Also, NickPic, did you ever get your stuff from Tech installed? I wanna see it!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Depending on what cab style u have makes it easier for us to help u out in the after market. Scab is harder to get a good sub or subs for. Screw is alot easier to fit after market subs. The stock 8 " sub is nothing short of a disappointment.