2012 Ford Raptor Color Survey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:Frustrated:The thing that really sucks is Fords lack of variety of colors for the Raptor. I waited months for the 2012 info for the disappointment of changing from Molton Orange to Race Red. And that's it no other changes. Wish they would at least let us choose from the regular F150 list.

When driving where I live, I see 3 main colors of cars. Black, Silver and White, I didn't think I could live with Red, so that only left Blue.

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:Frustrated:The thing that really sucks is Fords lack of variety of colors for the Raptor. I waited months for the 2012 info for the disappointment of changing from Molton Orange to Race Red. And that's it no other changes. Wish they would at least let us choose from the regular F150 list.

When driving where I live, I see 3 main colors of cars. Black, Silver and White, I didn't think I could live with Red, so that only left Blue.

It's still more colors than SVT vehicles used to come in. Red black and white lol. Or HD trucks, several years have been black ONLY, and at most only 1 other non-black color option, and only 1 year at a time, never 2 in a row. So on the flip side, the Raptors color offerings aren't terrible, but I do wish there were more DIRT colors available like Sterling Gray. But really beyond black, white, silver, blue, orange, and red, not a whole lot of other colors out there other than variants on those.

As for 2012 changes, it's been out for quite a few months 2012 would end moltan orange and race red would replace it, so if you were set on orange you could have ordered an '11 quite a while ago. There's a good amount of other changes for '12 that make the wait worth while. More changes from '11 to '12 than there were for '10 to '11 at least.