2012 Fleet Preview Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Randy,

What is the reality in you being able to order Raptors in Sterling Gray as a Fleet Order? I would most willing to join in such a purchase. My 2012 was going to end up being Ebony Black because Ford decided to drop the Molten Orange. The Sterling Gray is the color I was hoping Ford would be offering for 2012. I'd even be willing to pay your asking $3000 off of MSRP versus the $500 over invoice I would be paying on an Ebony Black.

Please keep me and everyone else that seems to be interested posted as to the possiblity and logistics of making something this cool happen.

Trugrit

Yep as soon as the order bank is open, I will be able to see if a Fleet Raptor can be built/ordered??? The sport cloth int, is a "Fleet" only option. And the cloth seats still show as an option??????????????

Monday is the projected 2012 F150 order bank opening

I do believe I have enough Sterling Gray requests ..... :waytogo:

thanks
randy

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep as soon as the order bank is open, I will be able to see if a Fleet Raptor can be built/ordered??? The sport cloth int, is a "Fleet" only option. And the cloth seats still show as an option??????????????

Monday is the projected 2012 F150 order bank opening

I do believe I have enough Sterling Gray requests ..... :waytogo:

thanks
randy

well you know what I want to do Randy! If the fleet order is possible, all the same options I have now for my build (maxed out other than sunroof, nav, and side graphics) but in sterling gray rather than blue flame!

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I def. am liking the Sterling Gray, been looking at it a lot and went and looked at it today at the local dealer.

Here are some good photos I found of different F-150 in Sterling Gray.
Sterling.jpg
Sterling2.jpg
Sterling1.jpg
Sterling3.jpg
Sterling4.jpg

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bet once Ford see's how killer a Sterling Gray Raptor with all the black accents looks if we can do a fleet order of them, they'll add it to the color lineup for 2013 lol

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
blue accent interior????? that's different im torn on how that will look:boxed:
........thx Fx4life great info man good job

TommyBwell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with my current truck, I'm happy with my current truck, I'm happy with my current truck, I'm happy with my current truck.