2012 Fleet Preview Guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Droid

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Here's another pic of "Race Red" on the '11 FX4 - It should give you a little idea of the fender flare look also...

Doh. Thought the regular F-150s were Vermillion Red, but you're right. Vermillion Red appears to be the same damn color, which is on 2010s...and is also offered on 2012s. Craziness.

Damn does that FX4 look good though.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully Randy or someone can come up with some 2012 info regarding the raptor soon, I am chomping at the bit with all the small tid bits of info coming out here and there for the last few months.. :shocked:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I have a black SS and work my ass of to keep that thing shining. So red oxidizes? Im not sure about the blue and def. not white or silver. I probably will do black again lol, it just looks so sweet when its clean. If they had gunmetal i would choose that!

If we can get 5 guys to agree on say Sterling Gray, I can place a "Fleet Order" with Special Paint ????????????????? :drool:

just saying........

randy

CleverGirl

Reaction score
Hopefully Randy or someone can come up with some 2012 info regarding the raptor soon, I am chomping at the bit with all the small tid bits of info coming out here and there for the last few months.. :shocked:

You and me both. I talked to one of the Raptor engineers at the NM Raptor Roundup this past Saturday. Apparently they flew him out from Dearborn to check it all out. Of course I asked him a few questions (okay, I totally geeked out and interrogated him) about the Raptor in general and especially what's coming up for the 2012's...

He said some of the rumors and speculations made on the forums were true, and some were way off. Of course he couldn't get specific about what those may be.. I tried. ;) He did say that Molten Orange is out and Race Red is in, and hinted that there were definitely some changes coming for the '12s as far as modifications with the suspension.

He had to stay pretty tight-lipped about it, so I didn't harass him too much. I did ask about the bent frames in those other Raptors on the Z forum..that was a fun conversation.. :D

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If we can get 5 guys to agree on say Sterling Gray, I can place a "Fleet Order" with Special Paint ????????????????? :drool:

just saying........

randy

I'd be all over a sterling gray fleet order!!!!!!! Would we have choice of options, or would all 5 trucks need to be identical?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, I'd be down for a custom order thing like that too. To have a 1 of 5 Raptor EVER produced in a certain color... I want Twist Lime that's on the Fiesta! j/k

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha the lime color would match my reptar avatar lol

I'd really love a sterling gray one. not only match my finace's 2011 5.0, but I'm still amazed Ford's never offered the Raptor in DIRT color?!?!?!?!

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha the lime color would match my reptar avatar lol

I'd really love a sterling gray one. not only match my finace's 2011 5.0, but I'm still amazed Ford's never offered the Raptor in DIRT color?!?!?!?!

Isn't black a dirt color? I would love a sterling gray one. It would go with my current fleet lineup of vapor silver, tungsten gray and mineral gray cars.