2011 NY Auto Show (2012 Raptor)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i was watching HD Theatre today and they were showing some coverage of the 2011 NY Auto Show. They showed the 2012 Raptor but they only said a couple of things about it. The one that they showed was a silver super cab. The only details they gave was that it was available in super cab and supercrew (which we already know...). Just thought i would let yall know. :think:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could you see the front end? Any difference with the headlights? Some spy shots have shown LED strips up front, but we don't have confirmation yet (or at least i dont) as to whether or not those will make it to production. I was thinking maybe they'd make it into the headlight housing, because where they're located in this spy shot seems a little awkward....
2012-ford-raptor-head-light.jpg

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you see the front end? Any difference with the headlights? Some spy shots have shown LED strips up front, but we don't have confirmation yet (or at least i dont) as to whether or not those will make it to production. I was thinking maybe they'd make it into the headlight housing, because where they're located in this spy shot seems a little awkward....
2012-ford-raptor-head-light.jpg

That does look kinda half-assed... :think: It would be cool if they where in the headlights like you mentioned, or somehow better integrated into the body like on the 2011 Ford Edge's.

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you see the front end? Any difference with the headlights? Some spy shots have shown LED strips up front, but we don't have confirmation yet...

I was looking specifically for those lights when they showed the truck but unfortunately the only view they showed was from the side and they did show a brief close up of the front end but it was just part of the grille and headlight that was shown. I couldnt see any difference in the headlights from what they showed but the part when they showed the front end was so quick i couldnt really tell.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome myraptor.... Im assuming that's your 2010 with some aftermarket lighting....

Tell us about the strips you installed.