2010 Scab clunk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JSong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took them a while but now i had mine replaced, no more noise! Yea the tsb is only for 2011, I guess us 2010 guys have to be patient with dealer to figure it out. They replace the leaf springs, which that didn't fix the problem so they called Ford hotline and problem solved.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Took them a while but now i had mine replaced, no more noise! Yea the tsb is only for 2011, I guess us 2010 guys have to be patient with dealer to figure it out. They replace the leaf springs, which that didn't fix the problem so they called Ford hotline and problem solved.

Now all ya have to worry about is the rear end falling out because the leaf spring mount came loose from not being installed correctly! AHhaha. Hope not!

BDRAG

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Anyone have more of a BANG vs a clunk? I get a really loud bang when the suspension bottoms out and I am on the gas. I think its the yolk bottoming out in the transfer case...

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
Time for some bump stops?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Possibly. I'd like to sort out the problem though. I think its due to a bent transmission crossmember, but I'm not 100%. I know its loud as hell, but it only does it if the conditions are just right.

OP
OP
J

JSong

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure if its the part number or not it doesn't say. Only number on the driveshaft i can see is 9L34-4602-GD hope this helps

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Does anyone have a part number for the good driveshaft for the 2010s?

They also replace the slip yoke