20" M and R LED behind the grill + custom mount write up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MackAttack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Birdman, looks great. My wife is none too happy since this just made the list of things to do! M and R, seems like a no brainer, you might have to sell this bracket as an option. Of course you might have to work something out with the Orange version of Big Bird!

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Birdman, looks great. My wife is none too happy since this just made the list of things to do! M and R, seems like a no brainer, you might have to sell this bracket as an option. Of course you might have to work something out with the Orange version of Big Bird!

BigBird what do you think? Group buy with the hood bracket? Make it a custom RAPTOR mod? Lets start a list who would be interested. If we get a decent amount. Maybe we can work something out. :peace:

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I can send an exact drawing or measurements to any fabricator who wants to make it. I'm sure someone is already working on stealing my idea though

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

Banned
Reaction score
I can send an exact drawing or measurements to any fabricator who wants to make it. I'm sure someone is already working on stealing my idea though

Sent from my right thumb using Tapatalk.

get a patent on that shit. make some money off this haha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm lost...so does Boss Hoss want, or not want the setup described in this thread?