2 in South Dakota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya every once in awhile one of the surrounding dealers will beat watertowns beat price but they are taking it in the shorts lol I like the fact watertown can out fit your truck if you want them to they do it all now.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well I live before you so Ill get mine a min faster should be hear same time but you never know I just know when it gets hear Ill have to pay for it

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wilson said:
well I live before you so Ill get mine a min faster should be hear same time but you never know I just know when it gets hear Ill have to pay for it

Yea I hear ya there I know I will Prolly be home in two weeks to pick it up then to start the payments luckily I got plenty of work and lots of hours

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine only took 6 months to get to me but i ordered my 6.2 before they were out. I lived in the south east corner of SD. So I was about price more than anything. I know they didn't make much or anything. I got under invoice price.