2 in South Dakota

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know of 2 raptor's in S.D. now. Mine will make 3 I can't wait to get it should be hear soon. the on known white raptor looked sweet seen it from 3 blocks away could tell by the tires it was a raptor spotted it heading home from a bb game had to do a drive by.

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wilson said:
I know of 2 raptor's in S.D. now. Mine will make 3 I can't wait to get it should be hear soon. the on known white raptor looked sweet seen it from 3 blocks away could tell by the tires it was a raptor spotted it heading home from a bb game had to do a drive by.

What part of south Dakota are you in?

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought mine in Aberdeen there was a guy up there with a black one. Day i went to pick mine up saw him in the Wendys drive through. I don't live in South Dakota anymore. There are alot of them in Sioux City and Sioux Falls.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
getting mine from Ford Chrysler Watertown | Ford Chrysler Dealer Watertown | New Used Ford Chrysler Dealership Watertown | Watertown Ford Chrysler the guy that owns the dealership is top shelf and you get a chance to win the purchase price back at the end of the year he has done it for 2 years now firs year 42k + this year it was a van I think 27k or something like that and a used car 3k but gave the couple 10k because they adopted some kids and a special needs kid that was older good people.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aberdeen gave me best price then watertown was next. I had a great experience though them but now living back in IL. I will be going through Randy for my next one.