1st MOD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Baldwin.... I changed your first pic from a link to being embedded so that it will show up properly. If you go back and press Edit on your original post, you will see that all I did was change the code boxes from "URL" to "IMG"

I could fix the rest for you, but I'd rather you learn how..... Do what I did to the rest of them and all your pics will show up within the post.

How does that old saying go? "give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a night, teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for life" ....or something like that.

OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DO IT
That could definitely help make my mind up

Actually id do it now if recon would post up a sweet FRF discounted package on all 3

Type in Raptorforum at checkout in the discount spot i got a little chunk off lol but give me a few hours and ill post them

Last edited:
OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Baldwin.... I changed your first pic from a link to being embedded so that it will show up properly. If you go back and press Edit on your original post, you will see that all I did was change the code boxes from "URL" to "IMG"

I could fix the rest for you, but I'd rather you learn how..... Do what I did to the rest of them and all your pics will show up within the post.

How does that old saying go? "give a man a fish and you'll feed him for a night, teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for life" ....or something like that.

lol thanks bo that seemed easy enough

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DO IT

Actually id do it now if recon would post up a sweet FRF discounted package on all 3

Type in Raptorforum at checkout in the discount spot i got a little chunk off lol but give me a few hours and ill post them

Baldwin is right, per our arrangement with Recon a discount code has been provided for FRF members. Details on that arrangement can be found here:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f46/discount-all-fordraptorforum-com-members-436/#post34091

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol thanks bo that seemed easy enough

No problem Bro, happy to help.

For future reference, look down at the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of this page.... The little button with the globe and link symbol will give you the proper code for posting a link, whereas the little button with the yellow background and a mountain and sun in the foreground will give you the proper code for embedding images.

All you do is click that button and paste in the link to the image.

OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No problem Bro, happy to help.

For future reference, look down at the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of this page.... The little button with the globe and link symbol will give you the proper code for posting a link, whereas the little button with the yellow background and a mountain and sun in the foreground will give you the proper code for embedding images.

All you do is click that button and paste in the link to the image.

Sweet thankyou sir :)

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the lights are growing on me.

big question is how is the light output?
what kind of bulbs do you use?

OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the lights are growing on me.

big question is how is the light output?
what kind of bulbs do you use?

Well right now just took stock bulbs out and out them in get paid tomorrow so will change it but it seems a little better from stock even with those stock bulbs in I got pics of the halos glowing I just have to get back to my computer so cross if your reading this I'll have them up soon lol

OP
OP
Baldwin09

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DO IT

5642892379_c6192b2a2d.jpg

5642895183_c3cd96403a.jpg

5642892841_fbd37b646c.jpg

5643463450_f925e07b2b.jpg

Here they are cross and i will get a light output pic up tonight i apologize was in a hurry last night