19 Raptor is UNREAL awesome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I wanted to like it. So much so that I didn’t listen to my wife and kids when they said I wouldn’t.

It still looks awesome to me and from fewer people than I expected, every now and then... I get “cool truck”.

It sounds like your wife and kids know you well and know that what other people think is most important to your choice. Better to stick with BMW vs. Ford.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't be happier with my 2017. So far I have 32K trouble free miles. I'm a truck guy and don't even like driving cars much anymore. I usually buy a new F150 every 2-3 years. The only problem I have now is it would be hard to go back to a non-Raptor F150 after driving the Holy Grail of half ton trucks for the last 2 years and 3 months.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is my first high end vehicle and even I can see areas Ford cut corners to save money. Little things here and there on the interior are a bit disappointing as far as luxury/quality goes. That said, overall the truck is cheap for what it is, and a true class of its own, as made evident by the total lack of competition, from the factory or aftermarket.

I am saddened by those of you who will never offroad it, as any faults it may have quickly fall away when you are hammering it in Baja mode.

vlcsnap-2019-04-02-13h02m19s627.png

vlcsnap-2019-04-02-13h20m03s761-ANIMATION.gif

SL75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't be happier with my 2017. So far I have 32K trouble free miles. I'm a truck guy and don't even like driving cars much anymore. I usually buy a new F150 every 2-3 years. The only problem I have now is it would be hard to go back to a non-Raptor F150 after driving the Holy Grail of half ton trucks for the last 2 years and 3 months.

Will you buy the 5.2sc when it comes out for 20?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will you buy the 5.2sc when it comes out for 20?

This guy is an idiot. Lemme ask you something, SL75: If Ford didn't throw the 5.2na from the GT350 in the Raptor, why would they add the SC variant?

And why would Ford put their new flagship Mustang's engine in another vehicle before the GT500 even hits the streets?

Back under the bridge with you.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SL75 has had many different screen names on here.

But they always end up getting banned and he has to switch.

But his message is always the same. Back in 2016 he was telling people not to buy the 2017 because the mid-year new V8 was coming. Lol.