170 Degree Thermostat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Flying_Raptor

Flying_Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm running the Volant CAI and Throttle body spacer, high flow cats, resonator delete and a Flowmaster muffler along with a 5 star tune. You think that's enough for the thermo to make a difference??

I talked to lethal and tried really hard to get something concrete from them but all they could say was that they've sold plenty and have no personal experience with em on their own trucks. They even run a stock thermo on their whipple apparently according to the guy I talked to. He said all the stuff they advertise on their site regarding the 170 thermo comes from the actual manufacturer of it. I'm gonna try to get ahold of someone at Reische performance and see what they have to say bout their product lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I'm running the Volant CAI and Throttle body spacer, high flow cats, resonator delete and a Flowmaster muffler along with a 5 star tune. You think that's enough for the thermo to make a difference??

I talked to lethal and tried really hard to get something concrete from them but all they could say was that they've sold plenty and have no personal experience with em on their own trucks. They even run a stock thermo on their whipple apparently according to the guy I talked to. He said all the stuff they advertise on their site regarding the 170 thermo comes from the actual manufacturer of it. I'm gonna try to get ahold of someone at Reische performance and see what they have to say bout their product lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get your fans adjusted with a tune. You will get much more out of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forcefed23