Heat not working :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Just used my heat for the first time since getting cam phasers done and heat worked for a few days when i needed it but now that i use it every morning it just stopped and blows cold air only. Im thinking it may be the thermostat as its been kind of wonky with its temps where it will eventually get up to the 215-220 running temp but as soon as im not on the throttle it drops 10-15 degrees. sounds like a stuck or faulty tstat but not sure that would completely make me lose all heat. any insight would be greatly appreciated before having to spend a bunch at the dealership...

Specs:

2017 completely stock with 60K miles
Phasers done at 55K miles
heater stopped working 59,500 miles and has blown cold air ever since...

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
So I just installed the new spd 180 thermostat and both sides of the radiator are nice and hot but still NO HOT AIR?! Anyone have similar issues or know what could possibly be my next step minus taking it to the dealership (2-3 week wait minimum currently) plus I would think it’s a fairly simple fix I just can’t figure it out?!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE