13 Screw Fully Line-X'd in green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very true. I know alot of the other franchisees in this network. Most of the Line-X shops are plenty capable of handling all kinds of custom projects. It is always best to do your homework, and to be VERY clear as to your expectations of how you want something sprayed (or not sprayed) because it is very hard to redo something after it is sprayed. David in West FW is very qualified to do full exteriors and just about any custom project.

The Line-X body armour is a really cool product Line-X has developed. It has won numerous awards for the chemistry behind it. It is an aliphatic polyurea which is incredible. Aliphatic products dont lose their luster and fade like an aromatic product does. Most of the bedliner products on the market now are aromatic, with the option of an aliphatic topcoat. This is how the green raptor was done, with an aromatic with and aliphatic "Line-X Premium" topcoat. The Body Armour is an incredible product, and will work extremely well for exterior applications.

Most Line-X applicators are extremely artistic and proud of what they do. My shop manager has been in this business with me for 7 years, and takes alot of pride in his work. This is one of the main reasons we can accomplish the vehicles we do. It definantly takes attention to detail, and good communication, so that it comes out just right.