13 Screw Fully Line-X'd in green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
******** that's sexy. You guys did a great job too. I've seen some others where when you opened the door you could see where the line x stopped. I've really been debating white with black accents but that green looks damn good. To bad my checkbook won't allow for this right now. Lol

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that sprayed with the new product that Line-X is supposed release? Specifically designed for the full body of the vehicle?

OP
OP
L

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that sprayed with the new product that Line-X is supposed release? Specifically designed for the full body of the vehicle?

This was sprayed with standard XS100 and Line-X premium. Line-X has released body armor which is an aliphatic polyurea, but this was sprayed right before the release of that new product. It is on the Line-X Camaro that west coast customs did though.

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot i just went wheel wells and fender flares....ya'll did the real deal! I think my wrap job was prob 1/4 of the cost and I can do other colors or go back to Oxford....looks great but i really like the ability to change if i need to sell or get bored. Green ALL DAY:guile-1:

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much weight did all that line-x add ?

Which coating was applied ?

some one posted it adds 150lb...

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

This was sprayed with standard XS100 and Line-X premium. Line-X has released body armor which is an aliphatic polyurea, but this was sprayed right before the release of that new product. It is on the Line-X Camaro that west coast customs did though.

What would it cost to the line-x premium the truck black?

Im really looking into this .. cuz I cant stand ppl scratching and dinging my truck..