13 Screw Fully Line-X'd in green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...Im really looking into this .. cuz I cant stand ppl scratching and dinging my truck..

^This is exactly what's on my mind whenever I pull into a crowded parking lot. It's a good route for preemptive protection + no more Waxing! Haha

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh shit, this was done at Ziebarts in CC, I use to know the old owner of that place and his grand daughter lol.

OP
OP
L

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh shit, this was done at Ziebarts in CC, I use to know the old owner of that place and his grand daughter lol.

we actually sprayed the exterior in san antonio, and then i had a driver go down to CC and get it undercoated at ziebarts. no shops in san antonio do the asphalt undercoating anymore, so we had to travel to keep my customer happy. The undercoating really finished it off though.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
linex, can any linex shop do that kind of work? How about the armor product... how well does it hold up and hold color?

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
linex, can any linex shop do that kind of work? How about the armor product... how well does it hold up and hold color?

From experience I will tell you not all LineX dealers are created equal. In Dallas, the guys on Camp Bowie Blvd in West Fort Worth are awesome, the guys on the 121 and loop 820 not so much.

Best thing is start checking local google reviews and boards, because the good LineX guys are artists (present poster included)