13 Screw Fully Line-X'd in green

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of a truck we delivered a few weeks ago. We disassemebled the whole truck, sprayed it all in a custom green color with black on all the trim and bumpers, then put it all back together. It has ADD bumpers and recon lights in the back and brake light. We also did a mid perch and window tint. the guy had his own rigid LEDs which im sure he installed once it got back in his hands. truck was originally tux black.
Green Raptor Photos by linexsa | Photobucket

1_zpsfcbca5e5.jpg

16_zps0b7e2c5c.jpg

13_zps48cf5257.jpg

116_zps625f349f.jpg

120_zps58ac2794.jpg

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what do you mean when you said "We disassembled the whole truck"? Did you remove the doors, hood, ect to spray it?

Kurt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much weight did all that line-x add ?

Which coating was applied ?

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the couple gallons they added in LineX makes an extremely noticable difference in a 6200 pound vehicle. Not that the bumper isn't made of feathers.

I like it. Not what I would choose, but it does look good.

OP
OP
L

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! When it was done we sent it to Ziebart in Corpus Christi to have the asphalt based undercoating applied. They are one of the few places in Tx that still use old school undercoating.
We are spraying alot of full exteriors, although we have always been steady in this type of work. West Coast Customs, USA Today, and our SEMA Line-X Camaro have given us alot of leads we wouldnt have had before.
As far as cost, it varies for every vehicle, color, and the coating you want to be applied. I would say expect it to start at $3-5K and go up from there depending on how crazy you want to get. This build was pretty labor intensive, so of course the cost went up. As far as the disassembly, we took the whole truck apart! Here are some pictures.

EDIT: Weight is a common question when it comes to full body sprays. The weight isnt very noticable. I didnt weigh the truck before and after, I probably should have. We sprayed this full vehicle with XS100 Line-X and did a custom green Line-X premium color. I would be surprised if it added more than 200# to the whole truck.

stripped1_zps6f26bdb2.jpg

stripped4_zpsa13cd663.jpg

stripped2_zpsa311677c.jpg

stripped3_zps2fa1d9f7.jpg

stripped5_zpsb309fe3b.jpg

Last edited: