12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chop96

Reaction score
Mine went into production on 12/13 and is now on a chip hold (chip ETA 12/27-1/2) and out at body whatever (I assume for the bedliner) while it waits for the chip.

AMB, 35s, roof/tailgate, propower, beadlocks, carbon pkg, bedliner.

It'll get here when it gets here I guess.

Luchh224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is showing as built on 12/26. Blend date was 12/14. Looks like good news for anyone waiting on chip hold that it wont be extremely long waits.
I wouldn’t be so sure. Mine was “in production” on the 6th. No bedliner or beadlock wheels on the order. Still on chip hold with no end in sight.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be so sure. Mine was “in production” on the 6th. No bedliner or beadlock wheels on the order. Still on chip hold with no end in sight.
My chip hold only lasted about a week like @cdodgela . Is yours showing "built" or still "in production"? Ford has been giving ETA dates on when the part will be added to the truck. They were spot on with mine and dealer is showing shipping this week with no holds.

CityHunter

Reaction score
Similar situation here. Mine went into production on 12/16 .. still not showing built. Just waiting for any new updates.

Edit: just got confirmation from my dealer that my truck is built but also on chip hold.

Last edited:

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My delivery estimate is 12/31 to 01/06. Going to see my rep this afternoon to see if he sees any movement and update estimated dates. Started the uninstalling process on lights, ham radio. cai, catch can, etc.. in anticipation. I hope shipping doesn't have me waiting too long, seems close, rep said bad weather would delay shipping.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
My delivery estimate is 12/31 to 01/06. Going to see my rep this afternoon to see if he sees any movement and update estimated dates. Started the uninstalling process on lights, ham radio. cai, catch can, etc.. in anticipation. I hope shipping doesn't have me waiting too long, seems close, rep said bad weather would delay shipping.
Hoping it’s not too much longer for ya! Give us some pics when you get her

Chop96

Reaction score
So mine just changed to built as of this morning. Chip hold might have only lasted a week. Maybe there is hope
Hope for the rest of us that the status they give on the chip hold ETAs may just be somewhat accurate-ish. I hit up Ford chat on Wednesday and was told the ETA for the "chip(s)" my truck needs had an ETA of 12/27-1/2.

:cheers: