12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I called ford marketing today because I was showing as built with chip hold and delivery was still 1/2. According to my dealer and ford performance. Ford marketing said the same and then she said “let me check my other system” then told me they shipped my truck 12/27 but my tracker still says built not shipped. The line is shut down for holiday but maybe they’re shipping trucks to get their year end numbers and for some reason they aren’t being marked as shipped? Lol who knows at this point because ford surely doesn’t.

OP
OP
X

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel fortunate to have gotten this far with the order process, considering many folks never have their orders picked up at all. But this last part of the wait is going to be brutal. Excited to finally get my hands on this thing.
Same, I was pleasantly surprised that mine rolled out of the factory without any chip holds and was immediately released for shipping…. Dealer and ford chat confirmed.

My dealer set expectations at 6-8 weeks for shipping, hoping it gets moving sooner.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I feel fortunate to have gotten this far with the order process, considering many folks never have their orders picked up at all. But this last part of the wait is going to be brutal. Excited to finally get my hands on this thing.
I feel the same way I went 9 months without being scheduled and now just about on month 11 and I needed a truck when I ordered mine lol. We will be riding high soon boys

GDK

Reaction score
I contacted Ford Performance last week and two (2) Guys got back to me saying that my 37 PP was built but on HOLD at the Factory. Yesterday I received the same old email from Ford thanking me for my patience and stating my Truck STILL has not made it into Production due to the Parts shortage and other Supply Chain issues.
One giant step back...not sure who to believe. Dealer is clueless, only crickets there.
Wonder if anyone at FORD looks at this Forum??

CityHunter

Reaction score
I contacted Ford Performance last week and two (2) Guys got back to me saying that my 37 PP was built but on HOLD at the Factory. Yesterday I received the same old email from Ford thanking me for my patience and stating my Truck STILL has not made it into Production due to the Parts shortage and other Supply Chain issues.
One giant step back...not sure who to believe. Dealer is clueless, only crickets there.
Wonder if anyone at FORD looks at this Forum??
Yeah pretty much the same thing I'm hearing on my end. My guess is the public tracking system is laggy and not as accurate as what FP has access to. The generic e-mails are likely auto-generated and probably reference the status listed within the public tracking tool to ensure customer message uniformity, but this would mean those are potentially referencing outdated info as well.

Chop96

Reaction score
I've gotten crap for status from FP chat. Regular Ford chat has consistently more detailed status.

For example, today they told me the ETA of the chip(s) my truck is waiting for has been extended from 12/27-1/2 to now 12/30-1/6. It'll show up eventually - still a hell of a lot faster than I ever thought it'd be.

:cheers:

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
I have been built since 12/26. The good news is I went off of chip hold 2 days ago. Still in awaiting shipment and delivery date is 1/6-1/12. My dealer is only 4.5 hours from Dearborn. Ford Performance told me they are just seeing late November builds ship out so they are backed up. I hope its not too much longer