12/12 build week who is with me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyennedogsoldier

Reaction score
interesting, i was 12/15, today i checked in with ford Perf and they said now 12/17.
Mine did the same thing over the last couple days. It was first 12/13 then 12/17 then 12/14 and today I went into production. Ford chat also told me the estimated delivery is 12/19-12/25 but I'm not buying that.

Chop96

Reaction score
I just received an email tonight that the production date for my truck is week of 12/12. I ordered on 11/3 and wasn't holding my breath. I haven't seen an actual build date yet, but do have a sticker.

I figure it'll show up at some point and at this point it looks like it'll beat any expectation I had - after reading threads here I didn't know if it'd ever get built. Of course it's not built yet, so I hope I didn't jinx it.

Antimatter Blue (no graphics), 35s, carbon package, moonroof/tailgate, beadlocks, ProPower, and spray in bedliner. Sticker shows the security pack and heated wheel deletes, just like my order showed. I'd like the heated wheel, but looks like I'll be living without it.

:happy160:

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My father and I both are scheduled this week as well. His white one with blue interior and beadlocks 12/12. My silver with blue interior and beadlocks on 12/14.

If any of you guys followed we both also ordered 2021’s on opening day and received them the same day in September of 2021.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found out via ford chat (email system never worked for me)
9/20 order date against 23 allocation (#1 on list)
CO 37
Moonroof tailgate
Carbon
Skipped spray in on dealer recco in favor of linex

Have VIN, Waiting on window sticker to confirm deletes, expecting only heated steering wheel and that stupid alarm sensor.
I told my dealer to hold the order all year if they asked for appliqué delete to schedule it.

Hoping for a Christmas miracle and the heated steering wheel returns!

who else is 12/12 build week?
I have an appointment for Line-X next week. I opted for no spray in from Ford as well.

I have been told the dealer can’t fix it if starts peeling or chipping. Anyone can confirm this?

GDK

Reaction score
Hello All new Member here!
I raced to our local Ford Dealer early on the morning of June 9th, 2021 when they first released the new Raptor 37 package. It took them until June 11th 2021 to figure out how to order exactly what I wanted and get it into their system. And so our Story goes...
In early November we received the VIN number and further word that our build date would be December 12th. The Window Sticker below also was included.
No word since then, looking forward to engaging with this Forum on future upgrades and modifications if we ever take delivery!

Attachments

• 2023 Raptor Window Sticker.pdf
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 2023 Raptor Window Sticker.pdf
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 6