$109,145 Starting Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They've gone mad a decently equipped lariat 4x4 screw is over 60k delivered
I get that. In 2018, I was originally looking for a King Ranch or Platinum which had me in the mid- upper $50s.
I instead went up to a fully loaded Raptor in the upper $60s.
If I needed a truck today, I would get a SD in the $90s instead of this $115 + adm bs.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They've gone mad a decently equipped lariat 4x4 screw is over 60k delivered
That’s a deal for a Lariat…..I built a XLT Power Boost for 71k….. other than not having a heated wheel… great road trip truck !!

dakotawoopass

Reaction score
it did not look any different from a rebel to the general public.

Oh, so....it's not about performance, its about how it looks to others. You're one of those folks. lol.

Heck, then just buy a Rebel or standard Raptor and get some aftermarket TRX or Raptor R stickers.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not Ford. It's inflation. Which is both transitory and a good thing because it pushes the green agenda. It kinda sucks if you're poor, but this isn't about poor people, it's all about us elites. :cool:

Once the powers that be have their way, we’ll all be paying monthly for an ev-on-demand subscription service.

From my cold, dead hands.