10 Auxiliary Switche Panel To Fill!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

john_dexter1

Reaction score
So just picked up a 2022 Raptor; got 10 auxiliary switches I'd like to fill! Is that standard? I'd like to do a light bar on top but I have a hard folding bedcover so suggestions wanted for that. Thoughts?! Already goiong to do fog light upgrade and backup lights. Appreciate the comments and happy holidays. jkIMG_6670.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6671.jpg
    IMG_6671.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6672.jpg
    IMG_6672.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 17

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Roof top lights add a lot of wind noise and vibration. A-pillar lights are fairly common placement instead.

What are your goals for the truck? Rock and chase lights are nice to have if you are out in the woods a lot. But if you tell us your plan for the truck, we can help you spend your money.

OP
OP
john_dexter1

john_dexter1

Reaction score
Roof top lights add a lot of wind noise and vibration. A-pillar lights are fairly common placement instead.

What are your goals for the truck? Rock and chase lights are nice to have if you are out in the woods a lot. But if you tell us your plan for the truck, we can help you spend your money.
Show and tell with off roading.