10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beeps27

Reaction score
Natron: Yes, I heard this from my dealer who said he has been in contact with the zone rep. The guys at FP could not see anything on their side and suggested I call the dealer to see if the zone rep had any info.

The FP tracker still shows an 11/7 delivery (to Denver) but the FP rep told me the tracker is basically worthless at this point.

OP
OP
bchurchill27

bchurchill27

Reaction score
Nope, no update for me. I can get a TRX in 10 weeks, I wonder which would arrive first...lol. I might have to place an order just in case.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, no update for me. I can get a TRX in 10 weeks, I wonder which would arrive first...lol. I might have to place an order just in case.
Honestly curious - does Ram not have chip issues w/ the TRX or other trucks?

natron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Natron: Yes, I heard this from my dealer who said he has been in contact with the zone rep. The guys at FP could not see anything on their side and suggested I call the dealer to see if the zone rep had any info.

The FP tracker still shows an 11/7 delivery (to Denver) but the FP rep told me the tracker is basically worthless at this point.
Thank you. I think if Ford was more transparent people wouldn't be so pissed waiting for their trucks. Just tell people what the delay is and when they think it will be ready to ship. My truck has been in production since 9/27. My delivery date still says 10/27 and no truck. Don't do a tracker if you are not going to keep updated.

OP
OP
bchurchill27

bchurchill27

Reaction score
Honestly curious - does Ram not have chip issues w/ the TRX or other trucks?
Good question, the Ram dealer I spoke with told me he could get me a custom ordered TRX in 10 weeks. However, the Ford dealer also told me 8-10 weeks when I ordered my Raptor in June so....

Interested if anyone here switched over and what their delivery timeline looked like. I really want a Raptor but the thought of receiving my MY21 after MY22 production starts is hard to swallow. New vehicles already lose enough value when you drive them off the lot, how is taking delivery of a year old truck day one going to impact that? Not cool!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m with you on taking delivery of a 2021 model in Nov/Dec. In two months a 2021 model will be one model year old. I am holding off for a 2022.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree. My truck is built, but on chip hold.

If the 2022s ship before mine arrives, I'll cancel. I'm not thrilled about November, but I'm not buying a 2021 in December unless I get a discount to make up for what I'll lose in a few years. In this market, I do not see the dealer going for that.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I completely understand the frustration and I'm in the same boat with my 10/25 blend date truck. But I'll be buying it regardless because I can't get a 2022 with a tailgate step and no sunroof.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get the whole 21 in 22, but I can't believe 22's will be delivered before the 21's all ship. Probably wrong, but wouldn't be right to do that. I think you will have 22's built sitting next to 21's at some point or, those dates everyone is seeing on 22's will get pushed like our 21's did. Time will tell.
Risky, but you could drive your 21 for a few months an probably break even or make some money.