10/4 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cotaco

Reaction score
Natron: Yes, I heard this from my dealer who said he has been in contact with the zone rep. The guys at FP could not see anything on their side and suggested I call the dealer to see if the zone rep had any info.

The FP tracker still shows an 11/7 delivery (to Denver) but the FP rep told me the tracker is basically worthless at this point.
I have 11/6 delivery est to Denver. Also think its worthless

beeps27

Reaction score
10/5 blend date here. My dealer told me yesterday he is still seeing a chip hold status on his end. He checks in with me every couple of days (without me asking) and is also super frustrated with the lack of progress and communication from Ford.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same as the last two posts - Blend date 10/4 - still being told chip hold. No eta, no further info.
Basically hurry up and wait.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has every option my truck has, plus the 37 package.

The only difference is that it went down the line 2 days prior to my truck.

Mine is still sitting in Dearborn.

venomgen3

Reaction score
Has every option my truck has, plus the 37 package.

The only difference is that it went down the line 2 days prior to my truck.

Mine is still sitting in Dearborn.
Yeah that’s wild. Would be interesting if trucks from that build week started showing up all of a sudden. Considering nothing seemed to look different in the parking lot pictures that were posted a couple days ago.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason. Someone who had a blend date of 7/30 just got his truck this week.
My truck has been at one of the most expensive parking lots in Michigan since 10/4.
My dealer knows nothing, FP won’t share anything. Maybe there’s nothing to tell or maybe they were told to keep quiet.
At this point I don’t know if it’s a micro chip issue or if it’s a fender flare issue.
The wait continues.

beeps27

Reaction score
At this point it is obvious Ford doesn’t want us to know what is going on. Somehow Amazon can tell me my my package of toilet paper will be delivered in 3 minutes yet nobody at Ford can explain why my $80K truck is sitting in a lot for 45 days…