10/14/2021 Will Scheduling actually begin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman told me that for 2022, VINs won't be issued until all parts of the truck are available and the truck can be produced. That should help with some of what the 2021 folks like me went through by getting their production dates pushed back 2 months.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy sells Fords and his dealership got Raptor MY22 allocations today. Don't know the details but I would imagine orders will be placed very soon if not already. Who knows when those orders will actually be scheduled though.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer I originally wanted to place my 22-37 pkg order with called this afternoon to tell me that Ford will be giving dealerships allocations for 22' Raptors on a per month basis. She said this is to make sure that customers who submit orders get their vehicles built, unlike many of us with canceled 21' orders. Back in June, she received 18 allocations. Today, her dealership was only given 6 allocations. She said next month, her zone rep will let her know how many allocations she has for Nov.

JerseyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm also curious about scheduling, separate from allocations (we know allocations where released last week) as there are plenty of dealers with allocations but I haven't heard of anyone with scheduling done yet.

I wonder if it will push back 2 weeks like ordering was pushed back

OP
OP
taco-13

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allocations info still seems to be inconsistent. I was told Ford is only issuing allocations to pre sold verified customer units. But maybe she sold six and is getting 6? Nobody really knows.

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer I originally wanted to place my 22-37 pkg order with called this afternoon to tell me that Ford will be giving dealerships allocations for 22' Raptors on a per month basis. She said this is to make sure that customers who submit orders get their vehicles built, unlike many of us with canceled 21' orders. Back in June, she received 18 allocations. Today, her dealership was only given 6 allocations. She said next month, her zone rep will let her know how many allocations she has for Nov.
This seems pretty on par with what my guy said as well. When he went in the confirm and submit my 22 order, he said it was odd he only had 1 allocation ( lucky for me I was first in line). And then confirmed that was his October allocation

jonfo

Reaction score
Once your dealer has the allocation for your order and they put it in you should get a VIN (edit: within 3-4 weeks) and can use this link with a 4 digit number, in my case the last 4 of my phone. At that point it will show "Order Confirmed". If your dealer doesn't have a VIN then it wasn't ordered or they don't have allocation yet.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status

Last edited:

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do not get VIN right away, it usually take about 3-4 weeks to get VIN if the dealer has the allocation