MY23 Information!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would get the second one if it had the same price as the 2022 with no ADM as the original sales contract stated. Am I going to wait a year for another truck, nope. I will just get my $1000 deposit back.

The new C8 z06 really tickles my fancy even though I swore I would never buy another GM product.
It tickles mine as well!

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 Code Orange 37PP in Oct. '21. In Mar. '22 I still had not been given a build date. Checked with dealership and was told there was a chip shortage issue so I began looking online. In mid April I found a Rapid Red 37PP that had everything that I had ordered on the Code Orange. The truck had a "In Transit" status at a dealership which was about 275mi away. After contacting the dealership, I was told that the truck was scheduled to arrive on the week of May 9-14. Unbelievably on April 28 I received a call that the truck had arrived early and would be available for purchase. After 2 days of bickering back and forth on the price, I purchased the Rapid Red. I believe I was told that the truck was ordered with a 37 allocation in Nov. '21. So if you have ordered your truck in Dec. or Jan. hang in there. Your truck should be built and a delivery date soon. But with a negative note: the Code Orange that I originally ordered still had no build date as of May 2 when I called and canceled. I don't understand it. A truck that was ordered a month before I ordered mine got built and delivered before mine even got a build date. Crazy....

The order I purchased was ordered on October 11th, 2021. It was pushed back so many times and I picked it up on 5/9 and I saw the exact same thing.

I ordered my wife's explorer ST was ordered on 4/5/2022. It's already shipped with an ETA of 6/1-6/7

M60gunr

Reaction score
It seems like my order will probably rolled to a MY23 and this makes me not want it want anymore because I will be waiting 12-15 months. I was excited when I ordered but it's dying down now.
I felt same as I waited 8 months for my 2021 that never materialized. I ended up deciding to cancel my order and keep my Gen1, which at this point am very happy with my decision. I wish all waiting for a Gen3 good luck and maybe at some point in the future when ADM's go away, I will try again.

Fordus

Reaction score
Am new here and I didn’t know how to post but anyways. There is a 2022 37 package black color for sale. They are asking for 121,855

You already know what my answer to them was.
If someone doesn’t mind the price I will let you know where it is.

Attachments

• 958BE3F7-7694-4688-85B3-FADD9B5515CA.jpeg
    958BE3F7-7694-4688-85B3-FADD9B5515CA.jpeg
    240.4 KB · Views: 19

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Am new here and I didn’t know how to post but anyways. There is a 2022 37 package black color for sale. They are asking for 121,855

You already know what my answer to them was.
If someone doesn’t mind the price I will let you know where it is.
Finding $121K Raptors isn't hard lol...