MY23 Information!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers are going to be begging people to buy their in stock Raptors later this year the way things are progressing so fast with credit and inflation
Maybe. I'm going to bet against it. So many people have so much money burning a hole in their pockets. I think there are a lot of cash buyers who would happily pay MSRP.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers are going to be begging people to buy their in stock Raptors later this year the way things are progressing so fast with credit and inflation
Just today I had a salesman tell me “we don’t sell Raptors at MSRP”.

9779328A-3D88-4EFA-9498-D8BD48C1FEA9.gif

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe. I'm going to bet against it. So many people have so much money burning a hole in their pockets. I think there are a lot of cash buyers who would happily pay MSRP.
Yeah, I’m not saying crazy low deals, but def MSRP or maybe a little lower. Especially if they have 21, 22’s still and people that financed their deliveries start getting underwater and have to unload.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10k off, Ford 84 month 1.99% month loan, lifetime paint protection, free tint and free nitrogen and tire shine when fed fund rate is 3.5 year end, recession, bear market, ira's down 50%, layoffs, attack of the monkey pox and ww3.

Last edited:

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Nothing is burning a hole in anyone's pocket, it's the ease of access to finance a 80K vehicle now.

An 18 year old can borrow 250k for college but can't get a line of credit for 10k.