1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else’s tracker update with “final preparations” replacing “delivered”?? Earlier this afternoon it said delivery and now this. Curious. Probably meaningless but who knows.
I’m tracking about 2 days behind you and BadWRP every step of the way so far. I’ll believe it when it’s in my driveway, but it sure is getting me excited!

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, mine changed to show Final Preperations as well this evening. Status still In Production though, and notice the circle on Final Preperation is sitting above the line unlike the other statuses. Hehe I'm likely over-thinking all this.

Kody, what are you showing for Ramp one and Ramp Two on your window sticker? I've got CA8F for Ramp One and Ramp Two is blank, see snip below. And the section to the right of blend date at the top of the sticker shows Ramp R.

Whatever all this means.

1646185879158.png

1646185940413.png

1646185999830.png

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, mine changed to show Final Preperations as well this evening. Status still In Production though, and notice the circle on Final Preperation is sitting above the line unlike the other statuses. Hehe I'm likely over-thinking all this.

Kody, what are you showing for Ramp one and Ramp Two on your window sticker? I've got CA8F for Ramp One and Ramp Two is blank, see snip below. And the section to the right of blend date at the top of the sticker shows Ramp R.

Whatever all this means.

View attachment 344670

View attachment 344671

View attachment 344672
Ramp 1 shows as CC59 I’m assuming this is the dreaded ramp 59 graveyard I’ve heard so much about. Ramp 2 is blank as well with the top of the window sticker reading ramp R as well with the BUMP reading MI, I assume this means it was bumped from the factory to ramp 59 somewhere in Michigan. The transportation also went from Rail to Convoy a couple weeks ago with the destination state going from Texas(where is should be delivered) Michigan.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ramp 1 shows as CC59 I’m assuming this is the dreaded ramp 59 graveyard I’ve heard so much about. Ramp 2 is blank as well with the top of the window sticker reading ramp R as well with the BUMP reading MI, I assume this means it was bumped from the factory to ramp 59 somewhere in Michigan. The transportation also went from Rail to Convoy a couple weeks ago with the destination state going from Texas(where is should be delivered) Michigan.
My window sticker shows everything the same as your except bump
my blend date is 3/4 hope mine doesn’t get stuck on the graveyard ramp CC59 as you say.

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The date at the bottom of my sticker just changed to 3/1/22, seems to do that every Tuesday. None of the content on the sticker seems to have changed though. State is still shoing MA as it should be.

Found another thread on CC59, doesn't feel like it's always a bad thing. I'm surprised/confused, I have a 37 with all the options and a blend date behind yours, so why would you go on any sort of chip hold and I wouldn't? Unless my sticker is just not updated yet for CC59 and it's a matter of time.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like mine is showing ramp R at the top and ramp RU08 at the bottom. According to FP it’s released from plant awaiting shipment. Wonder what the difference in ramps mean.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ramp 1 shows CC59 for me as well. R for Ramp and MI in bump. I did highlight the blank text on the sticker and I am assuming that its waiting for a bed liner based on the address and BUMP reading MI