1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CC59 is Muskegon/Grand Rapids Michigan region code, not Ramp 59
My salesman told me my truck is ramp 59 last I checked. It coincides with the CC59, and I think it’s a lot where ford is putting unfinished trucks. Couldn’t find anything else. Also my truck went from rail to convoy when my WS updated a couple weeks ago. Makes sense that it was convoyed over to a lot in that region and that lot is in fact “ramp 59”. That’s just my take on the situation. Hopefully I’m wrong but I trust the dealership VVR.

JAB2435

Reaction score
Does yours show CONVOY or RAIL to the right of that Ramp One box?

Mine shows CONVOY. My theory is that CA is convoy and RA is rail. My dealer mentioned their vehicles arrive in a Columbia yard. If 4F is Columbia, SC it all adds up. And our trucks will be shipped via a car carrier aka convoy versus going by rail.
It currently says convoy. So that would make sense. My dealer said they see a delivery date of 22 to 28 March. That's to Columbia SC.

Oh funny thing happened yesterday. I went into the dealer (which I have not done since I ordered the truck) just to check on things. I was talking to the floor manager and mentioned that I got the truck at MSRP. He said no, we NEVER sell Raptors at MSPR. I said well your salesman told me MSRP and I asked several times, MSRP right. The manager said I'll be right back. So now I am starting to get pissed and I feel like I am about to get bent over. 10 minutes pass and the manger comes back out with a piece of paper with just the figures on it. He explains that I should have got this paper when I ordered the Raptor with the agreed sale price. He explained that they (dealer/salesman) messed up and they would stand by the MSRP price. He also said he would counsel the salesman. The manager also said not to tell anyone that I got the Raptor at MSRP.

Oh if anyone has a friend that is looking for a Gen3 Raptor. There is one at the Mercedes dealer in Augusta Ga. I do not know what they are asking for it and I don't know if its a 35 or 37. It looks like its black and it has the decals on it.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does yours show CONVOY or RAIL to the right of that Ramp One box?

Mine shows CONVOY. My theory is that CA is convoy and RA is rail. My dealer mentioned their vehicles arrive in a Columbia yard. If 4F is Columbia, SC it all adds up. And our trucks will be shipped via a car carrier aka convoy versus going by rail.
Yes your truck will ship rail to Columbia, SC and then be loaded onto a carrier. A quick tip: If your truck comes into the Columbia yard it is 99% going to go to the transport company Hansen & Adkins. Once your truck shows "arrived rail" you can call the Hansen & Adkins yard and tell them to mark your truck "Hot". It will be loaded onto a carrier faster that way. I did this with my last two Shelbys and got the car the next day after calling versus waiting two weeks on them to load it.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes your truck will ship rail to Columbia, SC and then be loaded onto a carrier. A quick tip: If your truck comes into the Columbia yard it is 99% going to go to the transport company Hansen & Adkins. Once your truck shows "arrived rail" you can call the Hansen & Adkins yard and tell them to mark your truck "Hot". It will be loaded onto a carrier faster that way. I did this with my last two Shelbys and got the car the next day after calling versus waiting two weeks on them to load it.

I have a similar question. My WS also shows Convoy with the truck delivering to Morrison, TN. Any idea where this will route to and what carrier might be picking it up from the yard?

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you guys highlighted the hidden text on your stickers and then copied them to your notepad app yet?