1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a similar question. My WS also shows Convoy with the truck delivering to Morrison, TN. Any idea where this will route to and what carrier might be picking it up from the yard?
I’m not sure where the yard is in TN or where the closest one to you is. I only know about the one in Columbia because that’s where pretty much all of our trucks for our store come through.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope we don’t become the next 10/11 squad lol most of those guys waited 7-8 months in total for their trucks.
My ETA is getting close, we shall see how it turns out, but your situation kind of makes me think it will not happen, Ford did not take out ETA on the tracker without any reason and we all know why....

Last edited:

blaiseam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ETA is getting close, we shall see how it turns out, but your situation kind of makes me think it will not happen, Ford did not take out ETA on the tracker without any reason and we all know why....
has your truck shipped yet?

Chizler22

Reaction score
Does anyone know when looking at the Modules if all of the lines need to be completely populated before the plant releases the truck? Or do the “open” lines depict an option you don’t have? Mine has been in production purgatory since 2/21, blend of 2/4, ramp R.

Attachments

• 58C4D296-B4C6-44E0-BB2F-B5FFE5307B1F.png
    58C4D296-B4C6-44E0-BB2F-B5FFE5307B1F.png
    310 KB · Views: 25