3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AutoXRacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awe naw. Any details you can share? Possibly pointers on things to avoid?
Oh boy, dealer tried to AMD my ass....even though I had a signed order agreement that included vehicle price, tax, tag, fees, etc...

6.5 hours of fighting from first line manager all the way to general Manager.

They wanted me to pay $5k over MSRP.
In addition they tried to change the vehicle price... claiming the agreed to order price (vehicle MSRP plus tt&t) was the vehicle price plus tt&t...
They really tried to convolute the numbers... purposely trying to confuse me.

Long story short, I held my ground!!
Stood by my order agreement.

They wanted me to walk as they multiples times said they could sell this truck within hours worth a $20k ADM.
They also stayed I could sell it the next day for a $20k profit.

All BS arguments.... horrible.... just horrible.

At the end I won... GM knew I had them by the balls with my order agreement.

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
Oh boy, dealer tried to AMD my ass....even though I had a signed order agreement that included vehicle price, tax, tag, fees, etc...

6.5 hours of fighting from first line manager all the way to general Manager.

They wanted me to pay $5k over MSRP.
In addition they tried to change the vehicle price... claiming the agreed to order price (vehicle MSRP plus tt&t) was the vehicle price plus tt&t...
They really tried to convolute the numbers... purposely trying to confuse me.

Long story short, I held my ground!!
Stood by my order agreement.

They wanted me to walk as they multiples times said they could sell this truck within hours worth a $20k ADM.
They also stayed I could sell it the next day for a $20k profit.

All BS arguments.... horrible.... just horrible.

At the end I won... GM knew I had them by the balls with my order agreement.
Dealerships are the worst and I hope in the future dealerships are done away with and everyone can order straight from the factory. I always leave dealerships wanting to set them on fire

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealerships are the worst and I hope in the future dealerships are done away with and everyone can order straight from the factory. I always leave dealerships wanting to set them on fire
"SOME" (perhaps even many) are. Mine honored the MSRP, the same MSRP that was on the October order... and even pulled out the Blue Cruise. Trucking company offered GM $12k over the sticker MSRP... $90k on the spot. He said no... it was sold. That's the difference between a respectable dealer and the greed driven stealerships out there. Glad AutoXRacer stuck his ground!