1/31 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There has to be an issue with the site. With mine, it's not that the ETA is no longer showing a date, the actual line that had 'Estimated Delivery' followed by either 'TBD' or a date, is gone. As in the entire line is now missing from the page.

Yeah I think there must be an issue with the site. The FMC dealer site still shows ETA's.

OP
OP
Kodyray72

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else’s tracker update with “final preparations” replacing “delivered”?? Earlier this afternoon it said delivery and now this. Curious. Probably meaningless but who knows.

Attachments

• F52AE35A-B9A6-4774-8BEC-ACB50111ABA8.png
    F52AE35A-B9A6-4774-8BEC-ACB50111ABA8.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 21

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else’s tracker update with “final preparations” replacing “delivered”?? Earlier this afternoon it said delivery and now this. Curious. Probably meaningless but who knows.
I noticed another build also said "Final Preparations" instead of Delivery. I wasn't sure why. Mine still says Delivery

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My delivery date disappeared as well. In production since 2/15 but still shows everything else the same on the website.