1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer called me today and said your truck is here . One problem it’s Black and I had ordered LFG , he said oh it must be the second truck we ordered a few weeks after yours . I can’t catch a break !

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer called me today and said your truck is here . One problem it’s Black and I had ordered LFG , he said oh it must be the second truck we ordered a few weeks after yours . I can’t catch a break !
Take them both; negotiate a deal for the black one! Win win!! Lol

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus, how the hell does he not know which truck is yours lol. Exactly why we don't need these fools

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus, how the hell does he not know which truck is yours lol. Exactly why we don't need these fools
He’s a buddy of mine and owns the dealership . I’ve bought several truck from him in the past so I’m not mad at him . Truck was ordered in June and I haven’t followed the tracking at all , hope I see my truck this month ?

SneakyPayload

Reaction score
Why is ford having issues compared to other manufacturers? The local Ford dealerships dont have ****, whereas I know the dodge dealership here delivers TRX's to customers here at like, 1-2 per month. I know 3 people that have walked on lot and bought TRX's. The local chevy dealership is doing well. Ford isn't selling ****, why is that?