“In Production” thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine has the same "built" date and my dealer texted me today eta 8/29. Hopefully it'll be sooner!

crotho

Reaction score
I don't know if this means anything but my scheduled week of changed. It was initially week of 2/4. Now says 1/30. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone out of the hold lately?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811_183532_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_183532_Chrome.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 44

HookEm

Reaction score
Status changed to Final Preparation today.
Dealer says it’s filthy but everything looks good. They had two prior Rs come in that had some things that needed work (no details given), but mine is pristine aside from being dirty (exterior). It was in the In Production penalty box from 3/18 to 7/28. Delivered with 35 miles, so I assume that’s related to moving from the factory to the holding lot and back. Not a big deal for me. Looking forward to picking it up next week.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Dealer says it’s filthy but everything looks good. They had two prior Rs come in that had some things that needed work (no details given), but mine is pristine aside from being dirty (exterior). It was in the In Production penalty box from 3/18 to 7/28. Delivered with 35 miles, so I assume that’s related to moving from the factory to the holding lot and back. Not a big deal for me. Looking forward to picking it up next week.
'Pristine' lol...next week gives them enough time to get the dents and other body damage out. In all seriousness glad it's arrived and don't trust one word they say though.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so does bitching to ford accelerate the process? have a deposit on one that's been in production since 2.05 and has not been updated or moved up since. i see everyone else getting ttheir R's including dealers allocating new ones and delivering them this month yet this one that was confirmed last year is stuck, dealership has no answer. is there a ford performance phone line i can call?

crotho

Reaction score
so does bitching to ford accelerate the process? have a deposit on one that's been in production since 2.05 and has not been updated or moved up since. i see everyone else getting ttheir R's including dealers allocating new ones and delivering them this month yet this one that was confirmed last year is stuck, dealership has no answer. is there a ford performance phone line i can call?
Let me know if it works. Mine has the same build date and still waiting

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know if it works. Mine has the same build date and still waiting
not going to do any good the job 1 trucks are at roush getting new engines installed. job 2 trucks are being built and shipped within days of the blend day

Last edited:

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not going to do any good the job 1 trucks are at roush getting new engines installed. job 2 trucks are being built and shipped within days of the blend day
i couldn't discern the difference between a job 1 or 2 or whatever, don't even know what a blend date is. but does this mean my truck is getting a new engine installed and basically held back until that is complete?

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this means anything but my scheduled week of changed. It was initially week of 2/4. Now says 1/30. Has this happened to anyone else? Anyone out of the hold lately?
what color is yours? we have the same exact timeline

Screenshot 2023-08-23 155355.png