“In Production” thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’ve decided to start this thread for the ones here that have been stuck “in production” for many many months.
I talked with a ford rep today and was told it was the crankcase seal.
They are being held until they can put new ones in them. They will ship them as they fix them. This is an internal campaign and there is a team that does nothing but resolves campaigns.
No eta was provided.
They do have the new seal issue resolved and all new builds will roll on like normal. The rest of us that were produced from November thru roughly April will get resolved as they can.
Just putting this out there.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stuck since Feb 1st
Not showing any sort of hold any more but not going to ship anytime soon the way this is going.

crotho

Reaction score
Stuck in production since Feb 5th. Ford Performance has no answers. Date keeps moving for it to be completed

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity…has anyone that’s been in production for over 30 days recently gone to built?

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d like to know what Ford is going to do in order to rectify the situation for customers (if anything). Though, I’m not holding my breath, to be honest.

Tylander

Reaction score
Stuck since 2/8 and now when I check the order tracker I am getting "We are unable to process this Order at this time, please try again later."