“In Production” thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so does my dealer not know whats up or am i just wrong? ford tracking app says unit is stuck in production like many others...but salesman says eta is in a couple of days, insists that it has been built and is on the way:

70829453726__52E045BD-F594-4E96-9378-D8B6D1E34DE3.jpegIMG_0654.jpg

ford tracking website has no window sticker available either but he has one.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was produced the same day. My dealer told me the same this weekend. It will ship in a few days. We will see
good to know, maybe there's just a miscommunication in the system between these units that were on hold since feb and the tracker app. hopefully at least.

Bayou R

Reaction score
One of the ford reps said chip hold. Another said it is so blocked in by other vehicles waiting to get shipped.

Order confirmed 7/29.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 11.00.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-06-13 at 11.00.07 AM.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 23

TanneRd

Reaction score
so does my dealer not know whats up or am i just wrong? ford tracking app says unit is stuck in production like many others...but salesman says eta is in a couple of days, insists that it has been built and is on the way:

View attachment 411840View attachment 411841

ford tracking website has no window sticker available either but he has one.
I went through a similar rollercoaster of emotions a few months ago. Dealer showed the truck on their inbound shipment paperwork, they even got an email from someone saying it was in route; got all excited and it never came to fruition. Hopefully your case is different but don’t be shocked if it’s not.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went through a similar rollercoaster of emotions a few months ago. Dealer showed the truck on their inbound shipment paperwork, they even got an email from someone saying it was in route; got all excited and it never came to fruition. Hopefully your case is different but don’t be shocked if it’s not.
well damn lol